Date: February 4, 2017 | Time: 14:00 - 18:30
Venue: The Lecture Hall, Hong Kong Central Library
The symposium programmes are as follows.
1. Xuanzang’s Mission: The One Belt One Road Civilisation and Human Community
Professor Li XiGuang | 30 Minute | MandarinDean of Tsinghua University International Center for Communication Studies
2. The Eastern Han Dome of Lei Cheng Uk and Maritime Silk Road of South China Sea
Professor Minku Kim, Ph.D. | 30 Minutes | EnglishAssistant Professor, Dept. of Fine Arts, Chinese University of Hong Kong.
3. Japanese Promoting Experiences of the Ancient Silk Road Art in the past 30 years
Mr. Gary Yee | 30 Minutes | MandarinCo-Chairman of Silk Road Cultural Society Hong Kong
4. Peshawar and Taxila: The Cradles of Gandharan Art
Mr. Michael Leung | 45 Minutes | MandarinCo-Chairman of Silk Road Cultural Society Hong Kong
5. Gandharan Influence on Chinese Art during Tang Dynasty
Mr. Francis Li | 45 Minutes | English | Co-Chairman of Silk Road Cultural Society Hong Kong Cultural Director, Maritime Silk Road Society
It is co-organized by China Guardian (HK) Auctions.
Other supporting organizations are: Asia Week Hong Kong, Consulate General of Pakistan Maritime Silk Road Society, Pakistan-China Institute, Tsinghua University Center of Pakistan Culture & Communication Studies and UNESCO Hong Kong Association.